Data Privacy tell about data collected by the client and how we use them.
Effective date: October 21, 2019
Data Privacy Definitions
- Service Service is the www.heartcode.com website operated by HeartCode
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified
from those data (or from those and other information either in our
possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of
the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the
duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you
(“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage
Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s
Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version,
the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the
time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic
Use of Data
The Company uses the collected data for various purposes to:
- provide and maintain the Service
- notify you about changes to our Service
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when
you choose to do so
- provide customer care and support
- provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the
- monitor the usage of the Service
- detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and
maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or
other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than
those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Philippines and choose to provide information to
us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to
Philippines and process it there.
information represents your agreement to that transfer.
HeartCode will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is
your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless
there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and
other personal information.
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You
can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
Security of Data
Above all, the security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal
Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.